Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thank you all..

It is now the end of an era.. End of the 1-month India part of my 4 month trip.

Months before, i got in contact with AIESEC members in India when i was planning to do a DT internship. Later, things had changed as i was accepted by masters in Belgium, and still they helped me a lot about almost everything during my one-month stay.

12 years ago, when I joined AIESEC in Istanbul, I was told that wherever I'd go in the world, there'd always be a door open for me.. Years later, today in India, I was a living example of that..

So I want to thank you AIESEC India, especially AIESEC Hyderabad, AIESEC Chennai, AIESEC Kolkata and my dear friends Antonio, Onur, Kavya, Akhil, Koutilya, Vikram, Aakash, Babitha, Abhi,  Shaskaank, Malvika, Vishant, Felipe, Silvia, Ingrid, Luisa, Bryant, Jimmit, Ronami, Pedro, Edu, William, Allison, Vivian, Anh, Nguyen & Bruno for your great hospitality, for our interesting discussions and making my incredible India trip even a more incredible one..  :)

I hope to see each of you somewhere someday again. Take care until then..

,

No comments:

Post a Comment