Friday, March 23, 2012

Remembering Good Old Days.. in Chennai

I felt at least 5 years younger and remembered my good old AIESEC days thanks to these crazy guys.

Full Gang of Shenoy Nagar House + Luisa & Felipe dancing 

Felipe, Ingrid, Luisa, Bryant, Silvia..  4 Brazilians + 1 Taiwanese sharing the same legendary Shenoy Nagar trainee house in Chennai. 
 Us on the Rooftop & Luisa & Felipe showing "Brazilian movesss"


They welcomed me at first as I was already one of them, taught me the new AIESEC dances (which I had no clue about) , brought me to the top of Chennai (the rooftop), shared their Bala de Banana, Doce de Leite, Jurupinga & Caipirinha with me and even put my picture on the wall as I was a resident.
 Jurupinga one of the yummiest drinks of all times :) & Doce de Leite

One of the greatest parts of AIESEC is no doubt the international network you have wherever you go in the world. I was always aware of that but it was nice to see that good old things are still the same and many young people around the world are still enjoying this bit of AIESEC.
I already miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment