Tuesday, March 6, 2012

in Hyderabad

Yes arrived in Hyderabad this morning at 8:10 after a delay of 20 mins only.

        
Motorbikes & Motorbikes & Motorbikes                    Cows & Cows & Cows on Hyderabad streets
Haven't seen much in the city so far, Bhargav from AIESEC Hyderabad picked me up from the station, i am staying with a new member, Kavya whose both mother and father are highly acquainted with AIESEC as they are both participating in the internship programme for a long time. They arranged a great place for me. I settled in my room, updating my blog, checking e-mails, all is going well so far. 

First thing today is to meet with AIESEC members and try to meet with a couple of NGOs who can be helpful for my thesis. Of course there is more to do especially to follow to-do list of my travel buddiebut most importantly i am quite excited about the HOLI (the Colour Festival) which we will be celebrating on Thursday with a special party. I can't wait for the colour festival. Stay tuned for more colours.. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Tugbaaa! Super yaziyosun, takipteyiz sakin birakma :)
    Ayrica holi fotograflarini ve anilarini cok merak ediyorum.
    Operim cokca! muah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sagol bebek zor oluyor ama yazmaya calisiyorum iste oyle, ingilizce oldugu icin komik oluyor kendimi kompozisyon yazmaya calisan ortaokul hazirlik ogrencisi gibi hissediyorum :)) operim ben de mucks

    ReplyDelete