Tuesday, March 20, 2012

So far..

Time to summarize.. 
OK - and soooo I arrived more than 2 weeks ago.

What happened? 
I had been to Mumbai, Hyderabad, Hampi, Bangalore, Mysore and now in Chennai. 
What is next? 
Chennai & around, Calcutta and then Thailand to meet with Secil & Utku.

All is going well so far, no big sign of any disease, no stomach problem, no sickness. Quite decent places to stay. Relaxing in Mumbai, crazy Hyderabad, Holi & temples in Hampi, good old friends in Bangalore, new cool people of Mysore, curious of what to come next.

Weather is alright, still bearable. Unlike the warnings, Chennai seems to be bearable too. 

Having difficulties to catch up with the blog as I started getting used to the train trips and I prefer sleeping on the trains rather than writing :) but will still do my best. I am trying to write whenever I can write. Eventhough I sometimes feel like I am writing only for myself.

That is all for now, 3 months to go. Stay tuned. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment