Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Dearest Hosts

I would like to specially thank to my dear hosts in Hyderabad whom I will never ever forget with their incredible hospitality.

First Akhil, who picked me up from the train station and  was always with me until I got on my train to Hampi at the end of my 3 day trip.
Then of course, my dear Kavya, a super nice, bubbly, energetic girl, who hosted me in the best way possible. Her parents Aunt Sharada and Uncle Ganesh, also, they didn’t only provide me a place to stay but they fed me, they showed me around, they gave me presents and drove me everywhere.

I was a very spoilt guest during these 3 days. Thank you once again, I hope to see you in Brussels,in Istanbul or in Stockholm and to try to host you as good as you hosted me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment