Thursday, March 15, 2012

3 Musketeers of Hampi : Minakshi, Pallavi, Swati

One good thing about travelling alone is to be able to meet other backpackers, however I was disappointed in this sense in Hampi. There was no other backpackers in the guesthouse and whoever I met during the Holi celebration had already left Hampi. But I met with 3 young Indian girls from Bangalore, Minakshi, Pallavi and Swati.

My new friends in the guesthouse, Minakshi, Pallavi and Swati - enjoying our dinner at Mango Tree

Whatever I learnt about Hampi, I learnt from them because they are working in an institute working on the digital visualization of the Hampi Heritage Site. They made a comprehensive research before coming to Hampi so they had a quite good knowledge on the site.
Our yummy food in Mango Tree 

Second evening, we had our dinner in the famous “Mango Tree” and agreed to meet up again in Bangalore in a couple of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment